STAINED GLASS WINDOWS FROM THE ORIGINAL CHURCH
Circa 1850; Now located in the Mallory Room
JESUS THE TEACHER
JESUS WALKS ON WATER
ANGEL AT THE EMPTY TOMB
THE BAPTISM OF JESUS
STAINED GLASS WINDOWS IN THE SANCTUARY
JESUS THE SHEPHERD
This stained glass window of Jesus the Shepherd was placed as a memorial to Minnie Powell Burns by her husband, W.W. Burns.
JESUS AT THE WELL
This stained glass window of Jesus at the well was placed as a memorial to R.C. Keeble.
JESUS AND THE DESCENDING DOVE
This stained glass window of Jesus and the Descending Dove was designed by Clara Weaver Parrish. It was made by Tiffany & Company and was given by Mrs. M.A. Keith in memory of her husband.
MOTHER & CHILD
The mosaic of Mother & Child was designed by Clara Weaver Parrish and made by Tiffany & Company. It was given in memory of Louise Short Woodson. Woodson also gave property to the Alabama State Convention to found the Alabama Widows and Children’s Home.
from around the Sanctuary
THE TILE MOSAIC OF JESUS
The tile mosaic of Jesus located behind the baptistery was placed in memory of Mr. & Mrs. Deseker by their three daughters.
The Gargoyles originally served as rain spouts on the massive stone tower. However, they no longer serve that purpose.