Lifeway Kids at Home
As the concerns over the Coronavirus have been increasing, many churches have decided to temporarily move to an online platform. In light of this, we want to offer a temporary solution for families to conduct Bible study times at home using a LifeWay Kids at Home Digital Pass experience.
This Digital Pass is a temporary resource to supplement Sunday School from home. There will be a video session with a downloadable Activity Page and One Conversation Sheet available weekly. To get the Digital Pass and access LifeWay Kids at Home, please have each of your families follow the steps below.
Step 1: Go to my.lifeway.com/redeem
Step 2: Register if you are a new user or log in if you already have an account
Step 3: Enter this redemption code: VZMD4SSQ38
Step 4: Click "Access" (if prompted to sign in again, sign in) and then click "My Dashboard," and go to LifeWay Kids at Home.
Step 5: Download your Activity Page and One Conversation Sheet to use as you watch the video session
This resource is free and available for anyone to use, as our first concern is for the health and safety of families, both physically and spiritually. We hope that these sessions and downloads are impactful for you and your family.
LifeWay Kids at Home is designed to help families conduct kids Bible studies at home during seasons when their church must temporarily cancel regular meetings. Each session includes an easy-to-facilitate media-driven experience that features a Bible story video, life application videos, and downloadable activity pages and family discussion guides. The resource also includes a missions moment and a Gospel presentation video.
- Watch the Intro Video. After the video, click the BACK button in your browser to return to the main menu, or swipe left on your iPhone.
- Get the Downloads at the top right of this page: Print out the Activity Page and One Conversation Guide.
- Gather your Family around your computer or mobile device. Open your Bible to the scripture passage on the One Conversation page.
- Watch the Video portion together as a family.
- Talk About the Story and the topic of the week with your family. Ask open-ended questions. Share your insights and encourage your kids to talk.